Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dang it - Help me!!!

Okay all you bloggers that sent me messages - Holly Peterson (My Cousin), Don & Susan Brady, Mary, Jennie -

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

How the heck do I respond back to the comments you put? Isn't there some way to personally send a comment back to the person who commented to you?

This is why BLOGGING is frustrating!

Jennie, congratulations on the most precious newborn ever. Buddy - you are THE MAN! Straight up playa!

Championship Game vs. Cache Valley Bears on Saturday night. You can find the league's leading passer at www.rockymountainfootball.com or www.utahwolverines.org

Ben referred to it as the "prisoner league" - as soon as he said that I thought, "What's more entertaining than Adam Sandler's prison football movie 'The Longest Yard'???" Exactly, nothing, so get your bums in the stands at Juan Diego HS this Saturday night, June 28th at 7 p.m.

2 comments:

Susan Brady said...

Charlie I am at auntsusan40@yahoo.com. but don't stress about it. you can check out my blog at donandsusanbradylivehere@blogspot.com

Holly said...

Who is Holly Peterson? :)