Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Me and Eph are working on a new website -

Well Well Well -

Welcome to the crazy internet world. BLOG huh? Where have I been for the past decade?

Me and Ephraim are starting a new website.... www.goldentouchinsurance.com I figure, "Heck, I can get access to any insurance carrier in the world - so why not go with an insurance agent who's not a geek?" (I know what you're saying right now Jennie and Jamie! :) LOL

I've been doing lots of crazy things lately..... I play football in the Rocky Mountain Football League - ahem, league leader. (www.rockymountainfootball.com) for the Utah Wolverines - www.utahwolverines.org

Sam, Josh, Jessica, Mary, Mom & Dad have all been to one of my games, guess they're the only ones that love me? Championship this Saturday until playoffs. 7 p.m. prime time .... lol ... you can see all the games at home on Comcast High Demand by the way.

Okay, so that's where I am... Oh - did I mention that I am going to Toronto for 10 days? June 7th - 17th..... ALL ABOARD!!!

I love and miss you all. Got any suggestions to generate traffic to my website and gain more clients so I don't have to cold call so much?

One of my newest clients is the Bugnappers, and Artisan Landscape..... I love to help clients, so if you need these services use these guys! Ben - Jeremy Lott could do a great job with your landscaping! http://www.artisanlol.com/

2 comments:

Jennie B. said...

I'm so glad you blogged! Word. Toronto? Ten days? Er? That will be fun! I wish we could meet somewhere in the middle to hang out. You guys want to drive 8 hours to come and see the baby? I know you do!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica said...

Wait a minute, you forgot to mention that your favorite twins Mary Ella and Isabella have gone to your games too!!! They were 2 months old, but they still count. Mustn't leave out the neices, they account for a 33% gain in game attendance.